Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pure Romance Teams - DIAMOND DIVAS

Why did you become a Pure Romance consultant?

Becoming a Pure Romance consultant is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I did not know this type of work existed. I tell all of my friends about the opportunity every chance I get.

Two years ago, I was doing some research online on how to start my own business. I wasn't exactly sure where to start. I came across Pure Romance's website and decided to take a look at what they had to offer.

As I researched, I realized this could be the perfect opportunity for me. At the time, I was working at a warehouse day in and day out. I was getting paid a few dollars over minimum wage but just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I decided I would give it a try. I filled out the form online to request more information. A few days later, an advanced consultant contacted me to see if starting my own Pure Romance business would fit into my schedule. While I was on the phone with her (the consultant), she asked me "Why?" I didn't hesitate to tell her that I was working 50-60 hours per week and still had a hard time keeping up with the bills; not to mention, I hardly ever got to see my two little boys. I asked her, how would I fit Pure Romance into my busy schedule. She simply told me, once I book my first party my business will be booming and soon I'll be able to quit my day job. I thought to myself, is this a joke?

I decided to give it a try after more online research and digging. I signed up online by ordering a BRONZE STARTER KIT. The kit came in the mail faster than I thought. A few days later, there was a knock at the door. The UPS guy had me sign for my package. The box was plain, didn't say much on the outside and I was pleased.
I ran to get my box cutter, slashed open the box and was amazed. The starter kit contained a training DVD, business calendar, information on how to get parties, how to introduce myself to potential customers, lotions, lubricants, sex toys and more. You get the idea. Everything I could have thought of was inside of the BRONZE STARTER KIT. This was a business in a box. I started reading the material and watched the training DVD. I thought to myself, I can do this!

I spoke with my Sponsor. What is a Sponsor? A Sponsor is a (female) consultant who is there for you every step of the way, helping you get your business started and answering any questions that you may have about Pure Romance. She told me to study the products, read the material and asked me to come out and meet with my Pure Romance sisters. She was very positive, uplifting and motivating. I couldn't wait to have my first party.

After two weeks of studying, asking questions and driving my Sponsor crazy (just kidding) I was ready to book a party. I felt prepared. I received a Corporate "lead" and a woman called me asking to book a Bachelorette party. I was so excited, I told her of course I would book her party. I was so excited about having my first party that I forgot to ask the woman her name. Feeling embarrassed, I called the number back, explained to the woman how excited I was about her party and asked her name. She laughed and said she respected my honesty.
I ran out to Target and brought a folding table. I set up my products and practiced my demonstration. I practiced until the night of the party.

The Bachelorette party was a success. I did better than I thought. I was somewhat weary until the women at the party begged me to take their orders first. A smile flashed across my face and I started taking orders one by one. After I completed all my orders, I made $472.00 in 2 hours. I didn't make that much money in one week at my previous job. I booked 3 new parties, called my sponsor and told her she was right! It was unbelievable at first, but I could see that soon I would be able to quit my day job.

After 2 months of getting paid to party, I quit my day job because my schedule was too full to do both. I decided to leave my day job when I calculated my party totals and I made $4000 during my second month in business.

Thank you PURE ROMANCE for this opportunity, giving me an alternative and bringing my family closer together. My boys enjoy the basketball, football and baseball games I couldn't afford at my previous job.

I encourage all women to give it a shot. It doesn't hurt to try. Especially single mother's like myself, who need more time with their children. If you would like more information on becoming a PURE ROMANCE CONSULTANT, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Letricia Neal #81835
Advanced Consultant
Email: PRbyLetricia@gmail.com
Phone: (414) 888-2200
Website: http://pureromance.com/letricianeal
Join My Team: DIAMOND DIVAS

No comments:

Post a Comment