Friday, May 10, 2013

How to become a Pure Romance Consultant?

How do I become a Pure Romance consultant?

Many women ask themselves over and over the "how's" and "what ifs" when starting a new journey. Will I have time? Can I work and be a consultant at the same time? How many hours do I have to work? What about my children?
All of the above questions are valid.

Starting a business can be stressful but not with Pure Romance. Pure Romance helps women from various backgrounds become successful business owners.

I operate my own Pure Romance business, run my household, attend after school activities, take care of my children and make time for myself in the process. For some, this may sound overwhelming. Honestly, its all about organizing what's important to you. Everything listed above was and still is important to me. Caring for my children and running my business is top priority. Once you figure out what's important to you, your stress and nervousness subsides.

Are you serious about starting your own Pure Romance business? Speak with an Advanced Consultant who can Sponsor you and help put you on the right path! There's only one way to find out if you'll be successful!

Give us a call for a 15 minute consultation to see how Pure Romance can fit into your life!

Letricia Neal #81835
Advanced Consultant
PRbyLetricia@gmail.com
www.pureromance.com/letricianeal
(414) 888-2200

No comments:

Post a Comment